Saturday, January 9, 2010

"Good Evening New York City" by Paul McCartney – ***

First released: 2009

This just in: Paul McCartney has just released his 347th album since leaving The Beatles, where he sings "Let Me Roll It" for the 45,652nd time in his career. The 94-year-old ex-Beatle said of the release, "I just need to milk it one more time before I join John and George in the sky!" Ringo was more impressed with "Two Virgins", and has now approached Paul as he now qualified as an All-Starr. George Martin was quoted as saying, "What?" McCartney hopes to outsell (and outlive) Yoko Ono's new CD, "I'm Screaming My Head Off and I Don't Know Why".

1 comment:

Lee Hester said...

In case you can't read Chinese, that post read:

Bingbing rational said...

Your blog article terrific!! Empty I will stroll Huichang Lai